Built in 1926. through the efforts of priest Steponas Rudžionis and the local population. This church is a traditional building of Lithuanian wooden sacral architecture. A rectangular, compact building with a gable roof. The main façade is accented by a square tower with a spike rising above the triangular pediment. The walls of the sanctuary are decorated with paintings from the stations of the Way of the Cross. These brightly colored compositions of many figures in 1927. painted by J. Neliubšis. High altar painting The Crucified (1926–1928) - 20th c. a work of artistic expression, inspired by the 17th century. Flemish art. The Church Museum houses the “St. The painting of the Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus, painted by a Lithuanian artist (student or follower of Kanutas Ruseckas).
From. aut. Elektrėnai TIC